Paving the way towards climate neutrality by 2050
The future of aviation is green – but what steps need to be taken to get there?
Join Clean Sky 2’s panel at Aerodays 2020 from 16:30 to 17:55 CET for a lively and insightful debate on how innovative technologies such as ultra-advanced aircraft configurations, next generation multifunctional fuselage design and manufacturing technologies, eco-friendly engines, new system concepts and the next generation of competitive, efficient low-emissions small aircraft can pave the way towards climate neutrality by 2050.
Clean Sky 2’s panel will bring voices from industry, universities, research centres and SMEs together to discuss the technologies that are showing the most promise towards delivering eco-friendly aircraft in the future. The panel line-up includes:
- Sandra Bour-Schaeffer, Airbus, Head of Airbus Group Demonstrators, CEO of Airbus UpNext
- Pawel Stężycki, ILOT Polish Aviation Institute, Executive Director
- Luca Bedon, Avio Aero, Head of Research & Advanced Technology
- María Ángeles Martín Prats, Skylife Engineering, CEO
- Prof. Iain Gray, Cranfield University, Director of Aerospace
- Henrik Runnemalm, GKN Aerospace Engine Systems, Director R&T
The panel discussion will be moderated by Axel Krein, Executive Director of Clean Sky 2 Joint Undertaking.
Get a flavour of what the panellists will be discussing by visiting Clean Sky 2’s online stand at Aerodays 2020. The stand will be open for the duration of Aerodays – find out more and visit it here!