For almost three decades the European Aeronautics Days (Aerodays) have been the leading event in aviation research and innovation, mirroring the priorities and strategies set within the European Union Research Framework Programmes.
The eighth Aerodays builds on the achievements of Horizon 2020, the biggest EU research and innovation programme to date, and will be based on a new approach by integrating two events organized as TandemAEROdays19.20, in Romania in 2019 and Germany in 2020.
#AeroDays2020: Berlin Aviation Summit and FORUM
Two events – the Berlin Aviation Summit and the FORUM – form the #AeroDays2020 in Germany.
While at the Berlin Aviation Summit leading representatives from the aviation industry, research and government discuss challenges and opportunities the aviation sector is facing, the talks and panel discussions at the #AeroDays2020 FORUM will address all visitors and invite them to a dialogue.
Paving the way towards climate-neutrality by 2050
25 November 16.30- 17.55
Presenter: Conny Czymoch, Ulrich Bobinger
Session Chair: Axel Krein, Executive Director Clean Sky 2 JU
• Sandra Bour-Schaeffer, Airbus, Head of Airbus Group Demonstrators, CEO of Airbus UpNext
• Pawel Stężycki, ILOT Polish Aviation Institute, Executive Director
• Luca Bedon, Avio Aero, Head of Research & Advanced Technology
• María Ángeles Martín Prats, Skylife Engineering, CEO
• Prof. Iain Gray, Cranfield University, Director of Aerospace
• Henrik Runnemalm, GKN Aerospace Engine Systems, Director R&T
Panellists will present Clean Sky 2 results that will help to pave the way towards climate-neutrality by 2050. They will share examples of ultra-advanced aircraft configurations, the next generation of multifunctional fuselage design and manufacturing technologies, eco-friendly engine technologies, new systems concepts and the next generation of competitive, efficient low-emissions small aircraft.