Clean Sky at Paris International Airshow 2017
Parc des Expositions Paris- Le Bourget
Aéroport Paris-Le Bourget
F-93350 Le Bourget
19 - 25 June 2017
For more information about opening times, please see the SIAE website
Clean Sky will be present at the Paris International Airshow 2017, bringing together the aeronautical community and members of the public under one roof. Clean Sky will be showcasing a number of cutting-edge green technologies to highlight the remarkable progress the programme has made since its inception.
We will be hosting a joint stand with the European Commission that will feature several pieces of hardware across all our activities as well as videos. Not only that, Clean Sky will be present at the brand new Air Lab Zone which is entirely dedicated to innovation in the aerospace sector - aptly set against the backdrop of two Concorde aircraft on permanent display.
Clean Sky speakers will also present in the Air Lab Zone on the 19th June from 4:00 to 5:00pm to discuss “Be part of EU investment in aviation" in addition to numerous talks held throughout the week which promises to round-off an engaging programme at Le Bourget, so do come and join us!
Check the latest version of the Clean Sky programme
Be part of the EU investment in aviation – see agenda
Further details about the Paris Airshow are available at www.siae.fr
Articles About Le Bourget
- Find out more about Day 1!
- Find out more about Day 2!
- Find out more about Day 3!
- Find out more about Day 4!
- Find out more about Day 5!
Innovative hardware to be displayed
- Open Rotor / SAGE
- LifeRCraft model / FRC
- BLADE model / SFWA
- Load Introduction Rib (LIR) / SFWA
- Power Electronic Module (PEM) / SGO
- Hinge, Main exit door of Business Jet / ECO
- AMATHO consortium Additive Laser Melted object / FRC
- CS2 MAESTRO Combustor / Engines
- UltraFan application to be tested / Engines
- Clean Sky at a Glance - Insight into case studies
- Overview of Clean Sky 2 - Swedish Delegation visit
- Clean Sky Mission Evaluation